2022 SONNENBERG SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are due by Monday, April 4, 2022, 2:30 pm to the following address:
UC High School
Attn: Belen Bahena, Counselor
6949 Genesee Avenue, San Diego, CA 92122 619-605-2800 ext.3058
The Sonnenberg family and Sonnenberg CPA firm offer two $1,000 senior scholarships. The criteria for the scholarship are:
• UCHS student in their senior year attending college (2 yr or 4 yr) in fall of 2021.
• Destination: Major in Business (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Investing)
• GPA: 3.0 or higher
• Consideration will be given to candidates with a combination of achievement including citizenship, volunteerism, school involvement, athletics and/or financial need.
Download application HERE
2022 UCHS VOLUNTEER SCHOLARSHIP
EdUCate! Volunteer Service Scholarship *Due date- Friday, April 15th 4:00 pm*
- This scholarship is offered by the Board of Directors of EdUCate! The University City Foundation for Public Schools. Awarded to UCHS students for their active involvement in the community.
- Two (2) scholarships @ $500 each.
- Criteria: Students must demonstrate the spirit and practice of volunteerism in our community.
For more information: Belen Bahena, Counselor, 619-605-2800 ext.3058 (email: bbahena(at)sandi.net)
The Sonnenberg Business Scholarships
The Sonnenberg family and Sonnenberg CPA firm offer two $1,000 scholarships to assist UCHS students pursuing a business-related career at a 2 or 4-year college. The 2021 recipients were Emma Bartlett and Santiago Garcia (shown in photo).
EdUCate! Volunteer Service Scholarship
The 2021 recipients were Abel Estrada and Kilee Horner (shown in photo).