2020-2021 Teacher Grant Application is here!
Download the 2020-2021 Flyer (PDF) for more information
Step 1: Print the application form below and complete it, attaching supporting data.
Download the 2020-2021 Grant Application (PDF)
Step 2: Sign this form and obtain the signature of your principal prior to submitting.
Step 3: Scan and email completed form to email@example.com or mail it to EdUCate! 3268 Governor Dr, PMB 154, San Diego, CA 92122
Fall Grant Cycle: Friday, October 16, 2020
Grant Evaluation Criteria
The EdUCate! teacher grant application process is intended for items valued at $200 or higher. The more information provided, the more accurately EdUCate! can evaluate and understand your needs; therefore, we encourage documentation and explanation! Grant recipients may be featured on the website along with related pictures. As you think about your idea or project, keep in mind the following criteria with which we will use to evaluate your proposal:
- Number of students impacted: A grant affecting 10 students would not rate as highly as one affecting 100.
- Degree of impact on the students: The educational value and improvement offered over already available resources.
- Longevity of the project: Workbooks or subscriptions that last just one year would not rate as highly as materials that could be used over 5-10 years.
- Practicality: Measures whether the project is realistic and ‘do-able’, or likely to suffer from problems like lack of training, difficulty of coordination, etc.
- Cost effectiveness: The cost per pupil or the “bang for the buck.”
- Innovation: Is your proposal a new or creative solution to a common problem? Are you thinking “outside of the box”?
- Collaboration: The degree to which the grant involves or promotes collaboration and cooperation among different classes, grades, or schools.
- Academic/Social/Emotional Impact: Will this provide education that supports the whole student academically, socially and emotionally?
Note: Field trips are not funded using teacher grants funds.
For questions about the application or grant process, contact Holly Doolittle, Chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org