Taste of the Triangle!
Date: Friday, May 12, 2023
Time: 7 – 10 pm
VIP Reception: 6 – 7 pm
Farmer & The Seahorse
10996 Torreyana Rd
This is an Indoor/Outdoor event
Tickets available at the door – $100 General Admission, $85 for UC School Staff
- General Admission– $85, $100 after 4/30. HURRY! Tickets still $85 today.
- UC School Staff – $75
- VIP Package – $570, $600 after 4/30 – 2 General Admission Tickets, Entry into the VIP Reception, and a $400 donation write-off.
- VIP Donors – Have you donated $400 or more to EdUCate! this school year? You are eligible to attend the VIP Reception with your purchase of 1 or 2 general admission tickets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tickets are held at the door.
Are you interested in being in our restaurant lineup? Contact email@example.com.
Are you interested in being in our restaurant lineup or donating to our silent auction? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds benefit the five University City public schools
- Restaurant Tastes – Restaurants and chefs from in and around the Golden Triangle bring samples of their cuisine to taste.
- Beverages – Each ticket includes one voucher for a glass of wine wine, craft beer or featured cocktail. Additional drinks available for purchase.
- Silent Auction – The Auction opens online 1 week before the event and continues at the event. Select ‘Buy It Now’ before the event and it is yours! There are exclusive items available for bidding only at the event.
- Gilbert Weems Caricature Artist – Mr. Weems, a creative yet humble artist, worked in the animation industry at Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros. and Disney for ten years. While at Disney, from 1995 to 2000 he sat next to the character designer of Kim Possible, the storyboard artist of Dragon Tales and one of the writers on Pepper Anne and Fresh Off the Boat. He is currently a freelance artist and has recently exhibited in local art galleries.
- VIP Reception – Preview auction items. Enjoy appetizers and beverages. Donors who have donated a total of $400 or more to EdUCate! this school year and purchase 1 or 2 general admission tickets are eligible to attend the VIP Reception.
- Amardeen Lebanese & Mediterranean Cuisine, Renaissance Center
Chicken Kebab over Basmati Rice and Garlic Whip
- Arely’s French Bakery Café, Clairemont
- Atria La Jolla
Bread Pudding Bites
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery, La Jolla Village Square
New Orleans Jambalaya and Garlic Knots
- Crossroads Deli, Crossroads Complex
- Farmer & The Seahorse, Torrey Pines
FRESH BAJA OYSTERS | cilantro, lime, cucumber, and aquachile!
- The French Gourmet, Pacific Beach
Poulet Aux Champignons, Mixed Wild Rice Pilaf, Glazed Carrots & Green Beans
- Lorna’s Italian Kitchen, University City
- Outcast Grill, Governor @ Regents, University City
- Pacific Catch, Westfield UTC
Original Ahi Poke with Wonton Chips, a Pacific Catch Original Staple Food!
- Primos Mexican Food & Cantina, University City
Small Food Boat Bites – Beans, Rice, Carnitas, Cilantro Dressing, Diced Onions & Cilantro, Fresh Chips
- Ryan Bros Coffee
Cold Brew Coffee and Tea
- Seasons 52, Westfield UTC
- Snooze A.M. Eatery, La Jolla
OMG French Toast
- Verde Marketplace – a plant based, meal delivery service, La Jolla storefront opening soon
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Special Thanks to the County of San Diego Board of Supervisors
Come visit the EdUCate! booth at Standley Park at the University City Parks Council (UCPC) Summer Concert and participate in our Raffle while you listen to the talented local band – Electric Waste Band. We have many great items such as Padres tickets with Joe Musgrove signed baseball, museum passes, Del Mar Thoroughbred Club season tickets, golf, wine-tasting, restaurant gift cards and so much more! No cash? No problem! We take Venmo, PayPal and credit card.
Check Out Our Raffle Items!
- In-N-Out Burger Basket – 10 meal cards (approx $9 ea), Themed items – Water bottle, T-Shirt (Med), Frisbee, Chapstick, Blanket
- Sprouts Basket – $50 Gift Card, Coconut Water, Sprouts Organic Marinara Sauce, Grain-free Tortilla Chips, Green Pea Rotini, Chickpea Fusilli, Lemon Snaps, Roasted Seaweed
- Padres Basket – Padres Game Tickets (4 tickets), Joe Musgrove Signed Baseball, Padres Hat, Padres Foam Baseball
Art & Museum Packages:
- San Diego Air and Space Museum (4 passes)
USS Midway Museum (4 passes)
- San Diego Natural History Museum (4 passes)
The Fleet Science Center (2 passes) – Located in beautiful Balboa Park, home to 100+ hands-on exhibits, San Diego’s only Giant Dome Theater, North Store Science Store & Craveology. For current Films and Exhibits, call (619) 238-1233 or visit www.fleetscience.org.
- Art on 30th, ‘Art 101’ Class ($99)
San Diego Museum of Art (4 passes)
SOHO (4 passes) – Marston House ($60 val) OR Warner-Carillo Ranch House ($20 val)
Great Gifts and Activities:
- Ravine Art Glass, Necklace & Earrings ($30)
- Soapy Joe’s Car Wash, One Year Membership ($385)
- Del Mar Racetrack, Clubhouse Season Passes (4 passes)
- Who Dunnit? Gaslamp Murder Mystery Adventure (2 tickets)
- Aqua Pros Swim School, 1 Month Swim Lessons ($125 credit)
- The Stronghold Jiu Jitsu, 1 Month Membership – 5 winners
- Steinbeck Vineyards & Winery, Private Jeep Tour for 4 ($180)
- Orfila Vineyards & Winery, Wine Tasting for 8 ($200)
- Riverwalk Golf, Golf for Four